– To make agricultural research discoveries, evaluate alternative ways of attaining research goals, and provide scientific technical information….
– To provide assistance to State and local governments affected by qualifying Department of Defense actions….
– To support firefighter/emergency medical service (EMS)health and safety issues, technology transfer, technical assistance, and information dissemination/outreach efforts….
– To assist in development of transportation improvement programs, long-range transportation plans, and other technical studies in metropolitan areas….
– To encourage interested State and local governments and Federal agencies to work together to inventory, manage, educate, reduce the spread of, and prevent the further invasion and establishment of noxious, invasive weeds, and other species. These …
– TAP provides financial assistance to eligible orchardists and nursery tree growers to replant or rehabilitate eligible trees, bushes, and vines damaged by natural disasters….
– Provides capital funding to replace, rehabilitate and purchase buses and bus related equipment and to construct bus-related facilities….
– The objective is to secure candidate and other at-risk species information or undertake restoration actions that will help avert federal listing of species. The purpose is to provide a means by which the ecosystems upon which candidate and at-risk…
– To provide opportunities for researchers with an interest in building knowledge for the enhancement of justice system administration, delinquency prevention, and violence reduction with opportunities to pursue projects aimed at addressing these is…
– 1. ARNG Real Property O&M Projects (RPOMA) – provide Federal support for services provided by the State for authorized facilities for leases, real property services, real property maintenance, and O & M minor construction costs; 2….